Due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases in our area, our building will be closed and we will be operating virtually. Out of an abundance of caution and concern for your safety and well-being, all in person ministry activities and worship services have been suspended until further notice.
Upcoming Virtual Events:
- New Year’s Eve Prayer Call – Friday, Dec. 31 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Conference Call Number: (781) 448-0226. Your presence on the conference call is anonymous.
- Sunday Morning Worship Services – Every Sunday, starting Jan. 1, 2022 – 11:00 a.m. EST
- Communion – Every second Sunday of the month during Sunday Worship Service
- Zoom Bible Study Discussion – Wednesday, January 19 & 26 – 7:30 pm
- February 2022 will be “First Fruits” Offering Month
All Worship Services and Bible Study will be held virtually online. We will not gather in person. Join us on our GBBC Website, Facebook Live or YouTube. For audio only, the dial-in number is 301-715-8592, the meeting ID and Password is 301-808-2660.
While our building is closed, there are several ways to contact us:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries.
- Call 301-808-2660 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST to leave a message. Someone will return your call within 24 hours.
- Email or call the GBBC member or ministry leader directly.
- Email email@example.com to report the death of an immediate family member.
Notification of the church reopening will be updated on this Website page, social media, membership texts, and emailed via our mass distribution list.
We appreciate your understanding and continued prayers as we navigate this pandemic.
Tithes & Offerings
We need your continued faithful financial support during this time. Tithes and/or offerings may be given online, CashApp, and mailed to the church. Instructions can be found on our Ways to Give page.
Thank you in advance for your giving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will you reopen?
A: We will be closed until further notice. Once we have determined a date when we reopen, we will make an announcement on this page, on social media, membership text and send an email to the GBBC mass distribution list.
Q: How can a person be added to the GBBC mass distribution list?
A: If you are not a current member of GBBC, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 808-2660. Please provide your name, email address and mobile phone number.
Q: If I need to rent the building? What should I do?
A: There will be no rentals during this time.
Q: How can I submit a prayer request?
Q: I called the church and received a recording. What are the times I can call and speak to a live person?
A: Your call will be returned within 24 hours.
The GBBC leadership will continue to pray for you, your family, our nation and the world in the days and weeks ahead. Please take care of yourself and demonstrate the love of Christ to others when you have an opportunity to do so. God bless you.